Following THE Blues 

The membership form is now available below. Please press one of the buttons below for word or pdf file. I suggest that you fill out your form and bring to the next home games.

 

You may also want to book for the coach to the next away game. Book your place at home games or contact Margaret Appleton on 01234 354708.

Also taking bookings for London Scottish on 17 January 2023!

Sat 10th Dec 2022
Championship

Ealing Trailfinders

v

Bedford Blues

Click for details of the first few away trips on the Away Trips page.

Picture3.png

Click photo for Junior Blues Article

doncastercup.jpg

Click photo for Man of the Match

Check your Jackpot tickets for unclaimed prizes

Latest News

 

The 11th newsletter is now available. 

 Any suggestions for social events, anyone out there a budding quizmaster or any other comments then please let us know. Contact us by email using either of the two buttons at the bottom of the page. I can post any suitable rugby themed articles. I have posted the article about the Junior Blues as I hope it might reach a wider audience and encourage others to follow in Charles Ryland's footsteps.

The following articles will be found in our 11th Newsletter

Bedford Junior Blues Girls Rugby
Women's rugby is on the up. Whether it be numbers of girls playing at grass roots level, or the ladies getting more TV time - you are likely to see them playing, more than ever before. 
My small journey with girls rugby.......

Captain’s End Of Season Report 21/22
After the first full season with our wonderful fans back since Covid, I think we can say it’s been a good year. Finishing 5th in the table, with only the full time teams ahead of us cements our position for another year as the best “pub side” in the country. Although this is.....

The season from a parents perspective.

When Solveig asked me to provide her with a view of the season from a parents perspective I wondered where to start; we are just fans following the Blues, home and away hoping the boys excel. We’d say for 90% of our feelings are just that but perhaps the other 10% is a......

A Fans review of the season

The last game of the season encapsulated my view of the Blues performance through this strange season. That is one of ‘could have, should have’. Losing matches to inferior opposition and losing matches at the death has been our team’s trade mark. Most of the time we play the scintillating rugby.......

The rest of the 11th Followers' Newsletter can be downloaded  by clicking below. To be first to receive your copy please join the Followers. 
Championship Club news pages for match previews and reports.

If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions for the Followers Committee to consider please contact us by pressing the button below.

If you have any problems with the content or have any suggestions for further content then please contact Mel by pressing the button below.